The DMED Technology organization plays a central role in the future growth of The Company. Our team is responsible for worldwide linear and digital media distribution, design and development of all consumer-facing digital products, advertising technology, consumer data, and international broadcast operations. Our employees are leading, creating, and innovating, making bold moves in unexpected directions that redefine not just what a media company does, but what it can do. With The Company, you can be part of media's evolution, helping us create what's next.
Design is at the forefront of creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that our fans love and crave. We strive to design high-quality end-to-end experiences while maintaining an inclusive and collaborative culture. To us, team-fit and attitude are as important as hard design skills. DMED Technology Design is the unified design org for 90+ customer-facing websites/apps and hundreds of enterprise products in the Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) Technology organization. We are the storytellers responsible for adding “something special” to our consumers’ experience every day through exciting design, artwork, branding and UX globally. We are responsible for driving the product design, user experiences, creative direction, production design, motion design, service design, UX copywriting, UX research and UX engineering. It is our job to create a framework that delivers consistent, creative and innovative user experiences for people – whether they are using consumer-facing products, or the platforms, products and tools that help power our business. Crucially, how we do that work must be both imaginative and efficient, allowing us to also free our team devote energy to using design to drive innovation.
The consumer portfolio we get to design for includes many of the most trusted and beloved brands in the world. These are great products, and our charge is to always imagine ways to make them even better; to deliver happiness and magical moments through artistry and inventive design, reinforcing the emotional connection between consumers and brands.
The DMED Technology Platform Design team lays the foundation across Mobile, Desktop, and TV apps for our consumer experiences. This mission includes the continued development and proliferation of our design system framework and platform user experience teams, including streaming, discovery, editorial, identity, and commerce patterns and templates. We are a multi- disciplinary design team where you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with many design groups and specialties to create innovative products that people love to use. Design is a creative problem solver who looks to collaborate inclusively throughout your design process and evolve the way we operate. We expect a Designer II to work on projects from the ground up and optimizing existing solutions, with in-depth knowledge about the latest design trends and technologies.
- You will define app and web experiences for consumer-facing products
- You will collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You will work closely with teammates to produce design solutions using sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- You will be present design work to stakeholders and partners
- Qualifications As an applicant to this role, we ask that your portfolio demonstrates:
- 3+ years of relevant industry experiences
- You have experience designing high-quality experiences and user flows across app and web
- You have a strong understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices You are a self-motivated, problem solver
- You can communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
- You are hungry for innovation, eager to challenge the status quo
- You have an interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies and design skills
- You have a strong work ethic, are reliable, adaptable, and work well with others
- You have the ability to design within brand guides and contribute to design language
- You have strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
To apply for this job email your details to: nithyavathy.sundaresh@First-PS.com