Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our client is looking for a Digital Operations Manager who will support our global publishing efforts. This individual will be responsible for ensuring accuracy in planning and delivery of assets that regularly have 50+ million views across client-owned properties. This individual should understand the gravity of posting, as well as the complexities around different publishing types in a CMS environment. This company is a fast-paced environment with a constantly shifting aim that requires nimbleness and adaptability.
● Keep track of schedules and timelines for asset delivery and ensure accurate handoff to our publishing teams
● Engage with video editors, writers and mediate expectations around delays and last-minute changes, escalate as necessary
● Coordinate QC of SEO elements (keywords, metadata)
● Act as a subject matter expert, use curiosity and bias to action to identify, evaluate and implement areas of improvement
● Maintained expert-level knowledge of all available CMS offering, evaluate long term integrations and automations
● Ensure continuous improvement by capturing disconnects, coordinating debriefings, and keeping best practices documentation up to date
You need to have:
● 5+ years of relevant CMS, Digital Media, Publishing experience
● Basic understanding of A/V, Digital, SEO
● Excellent attention to detail
● Experience populating websites with Editorial content
● Ability to be nimble: Things. Change. Constantly. You don’t get stressed by last-minute priority changes or asks and always focus on accuracy.
● You can adapt quickly to new asset requests without losing sight of other priorities.
● Strong communication and project management skills as you will be interacting with many cross-functional partners and teams
● Proactive and able to adapt to Calendar/Scheduling changes as needed
Preferred Software Experience:
Contentful, Drupal, WordPress, Airtable, Google Suite, Slack, Adobe suite
- For more details email to: nithyavathy.sundaresh@First-PS.com