● Create an inclusive environment by greeting guests, candidates, and visitors with
a personable and genuine approach
● Communicate and coordinate with internal employees upon guests arrival
● Work cross functionally with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with security
and admin teams
● Assist the Workplace Experience and Operations Team with special projects as
● Assign, monitor, and complete employee requests via help desk ticketing system
● Manage distribution of access badges for all new and current employees
● Perform administrative tasks such as compiling reports, performing audits, tracking
data, scanning, etc.
● Maintain cleanliness and hygiene in the reception areas
● Coordinates with the security team to respond to emergencies and ensure safe,
efficient egress during building evacuations
● Bachelor's degree is a plus
● 1-2 years administrative support experience
● Friendly and professional disposition, with the ability to maintain successful
relationships with Workplace personnel and our cross-functional partners.
● Must be organized and detail-oriented
● Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to be resourceful and proactive; seeks innovative solutions to problems.
● Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.) is preferred
● Have a clear understanding of the Culture and an excitement to move it
To apply for this job email your details to: nithyavathy.sundaresh@First-PS.com