Lake Buena Vista,
Florida. (100% remote role)
Duration:0-9 month(s) 100% remote can sit anywhere.
Required Education: bachelors or equivalent
This role is specifically with Consumer Products, gaming and Publishing- recruiting on all levels of experience
The Senior Recruiter will partner with stakeholders, cultivating relationships with high potential sources and prospects, constructing target lists of candidates in the Consumer Product, Games and Publishing division will be instrumental. High levels of consultancy, influence, and data driven story telling are a must
• In collaboration with key stakeholders, identify critical needs for candidate profiles and deploy creative research and sourcing techniques to identify top talent in consumer products, licensing, luxury goods
• Develop, manage, and leverage a broad professional network in the retail space, deep understanding of the function, and stay current on market trends, innovative sourcing practices, and talent insights for generating rapid, effective results aligned to business priorities
• Implement key workforce diversity initiatives which include, but are not limited to professional associations, business affiliations, community outreach programs and events, industry networking, and select organizational partnerships
• Drive facilitation of continuous improvement via measurement tools and recruitment analytics
• Maintain a constant understanding of market trends, best practices and key happenings in relevant market places specifically in corporate retail
• 7+ years recruiting experience, preferably in retail, consumer, or luxury goods, with emphasis on hard to fill and leadership disciplines
• Proven success creating comprehensive recruitment and sourcing plans with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of clients within the organization
• Experience leading recruitment hiring processes across multiple functional areas towards ambitious results and in a matrixed environment
• Proven track record managing executive relationships and ability to collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders across functional and various geographical.
To apply for this job email your details to: nithyavathy.sundaresh@First-PS.com