Duration: 0-12 month(s) We will consider remote-based talent for this opportunity.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent exp
Technical Talent Sourcer
tTechnical talent sourcer partners with technical recruiters and is responsible for identifying, developing relationships with, and submitting top talent for technical roles across the Company. Our team supports technology roles across all segments – including Media & Distribution. In addition to finding talent, our tech sourcers serve as consultants to recruiters and hiring leaders on the external technical talent market – keeping a close eye on talent and competitor trends to help inform and influence hiring decisions. As well as being a key partner to the technology talent acquisition team, the technical talent sourcer is a member of the larger Enterprise Sourcing and Research COE. Collectively, our COE works together to advance and share sourcing knowledge and best practices.
• Perform candidate sourcing and research activities through the development and execution of full life cycle research and sourcing strategies and plans; ensuring the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery. Leverage creative sourcing skills – e.g. social, Boolean, X-Ray search – to unearth hard-to-find talent and develop compelling messaging to attract talent to opportunities. Strong focus on identifying and developing relationships with talent from underrepresented communities within the tech industry.
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, technical skills, qualifications, compensation and convert hard to find passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
• Develop and maintain relationships with tech talent, in support of both active requisition needs as well as ongoing pipeline development against one or more functional technical profiles (e.g. software engineering, data engineering, data analytics, product management, mobile, etc)
• Keep on top of and develop insights around key market trends, competitive talent intelligence & talent demographic analysis to consult with recruiters and hiring leaders around the external talent market
• Attend & support Outreach & Engagement events to the tech community and follow up with talent met at events – building long term relationships and identifying opportunities of interest
• Fully leverage technology for superb candidate relationship management utilizing campaign management, lead tracking, and process flow development to Client and sustain cold/warm leads, hot leads, referrals, and other potential prospects.
• Monitor continuous improvement through metrics, scorecards and analytics and report them on a regular basis.
• Stay current on market trends and innovative sourcing practices
• Maintain up-to-date, accurate status of sourced prospects, pipeline and in-process candidates; maintain confidential information
• Participate in ad hoc team projects as necessary and, on occasion, support roles outside of tech as bandwidth allows
• 1+ years of work experience, with at least 6 months in a tech sourcing or tech recruiter or related role (role requiring outreach and development of tech talent)
• Experience building pipeline of qualified talent and surfacing talent against open roles proactively
• Experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
• Experience using CRM, TRM or ATS tools – e.g. Salesforce, Kenexa, Taleo, Jobvite, Beamery, Avature, SmashFlyX, iCIMS, Yello, etc
• Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships and partnering with team members towards a common goal
• Experience maintaining confidential information
• Prefer 3-4+ years of tech sourcing experience
• Experience with recruiting technical candidates including speaking with and assessing candidates’ technical skills & qualifications
• Search firm and/or corporate recruiting experience with a focus on technical talent strongly preferred
• Proficiency using LinkedIn Recruiter
• Knowledge of OFCCP compliance
• Experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans
• Experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts; tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc
• Proficiency using LinkedIn
• Knowledge and expertise in internet data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques
• Boolean and/or Semantic searching experience
• Proven experience contacting, attracting, qualifying and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels
• Expertise speaking with and assessing candidates’ technical skills and qualifications
• Business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written
• Strong curiosity, creativity and a drive to succeed a must
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships
• Ability to maintain confidential information
Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for U.S. salaried and hourly non-union employees, as well as all Staff Augmentation/Agency Temporary workers placed on an assignment at all U.S. locations.
To apply for this job email your details to: nithyavathy.sundaresh@First-PS.com