First Professional Services
Wonderful team atmosphere and business casual attire.
Great work hours:
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 or 7:30 – 4 pm Monday – Friday with some flexibility if needed
Salary $15.00 – $18.00 and based upon experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ administrative experience supporting staff in the construction, subcontracting, window or door industry helpful but not required
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast – paced deadline driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once critical
- Prehire criminal background check and drug screen will be required·
- Assist insides sales reps with typing quotes and bids for customers
- Organize and gather information needed for bids
- Maintain organized job costing information for each job
- Provide all administrative support and light accounting support to the team
- Upload project files
- Assist in documenting and developing change orders
- Assist team with daily and monthly report creation in Excel
- Serve as back-up receptionist during lunch breaks
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com