First Professional Services
Long-term employment opportunity available for candidates seeking to transition out of the retail, restaurant or other field and gain experience working in an office.
This role is working behind the scenes organizing paperwork, scanning documents and performing office clerical duties.
- Hours 6:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday – Thursday, Off at noon on Fridays
- No weekend or evening work
- 40 hours per week – Salary $11.00 per hour
- Casual Dress Environment – Jeans etc.
- All behind the scenes work
- Must be comfortable working quickly with your hands and maintaining certain production speed
- Must enjoy working with paperwork all day or enjoy working on the computer performing repetitive tasks
- Must have ability to lift 25 lbs. to retrieve and move files when needed
- Minimum 30 wpm typing required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Position requires strong eye for detail and must have strong organizational skills
- Drug screen and background check will be required
- Scan documents based upon client specifications
- Ensure scanned document images are captured and legible
- Data entry
- Prep documents for scanning which will entail removing staples, organizing paperwork, and putting inserts and separators in files
- Perform administrative duties
- Multi-task and work on different projects
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org