Contract Duration:0-4 month(s)
Location: New York
Client : Entertainment Industry
Bachelors or equivalent
This role will be 3 days in office 2 days remote – Most of the team sits in California. The candidate must be flexible and pivot quickly, responding to emails promptly and handling the teams’ calendars is very important. Most of the work will utilizing outlook, word and excel. Preparing the town halls, updating slides and org charts. Proactive and Self-motivated are to descriptions we want to feel when reading pitches and interviewing. Ability to understand what is important and needs to be handled. Comfortably manage the managers day and assist in pivoting schedules
• Minimum of 2-3 years of project management/administrative support experience.
• Excellent computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and ability to learn new software.
• Ability to work with the highest degree of confidentiality – exercising discretion, judgment and diplomacy.
• Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
• Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
• Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
• Exceptional organizational and follow-thru skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously.
• Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments.
• Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
• Ability to form a strong partnership with team members.
- • Ability to be flexible with work schedule to accommodate some overtime if needed
For this job email: nithyavathy.sundaresh@First-PS.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org