First Professional Services
Prestigious firm in the Newport News is seeking a temp-hire Administrative Assistant / Corporate Receptionist to support the Administrator and Office Manager.
Wonderful team atmosphere.
Work Hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
This position will be working in the office and is not a Remote position.
Salary based upon experience
- Minimum 1-2 years receptionist or administrative experience required or recent graduate in the Business or Accounting field helpful
- Ability to answer a very busy multi-line phone system
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum 30 wpm typing
- Prehire criminal background check and drug screen will be required
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Schedule appointments
- Assist with processing tax returns and financial statements
- Perform administrative duties utilizing Microsoft Word
- Assist team with daily and monthly report creation in Excel
- Data Entry
- Assist office with scanning of documents and maintaining paperless environment
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Assist with general office duties
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org