Prestigious corporate firm in the Newport News area is seeking a Corporate Administrative Assistant to support the Administrator and Office Manager.
Wonderful team atmosphere.
Work Hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday with some overtime required.
Salary based upon experience
- Minimum 1-2 years receptionist or administrative experience required or recent graduate in the Business or Accounting field helpful
- Ability to answer a very busy multi-line phone system
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Minimum 30 wpm typing
- Prehire criminal background check and drug screen will be required
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Schedule appointments
- Meeting room set-up and clean up after events
- Perform administrative duties utilizing Microsoft Word
- Assist team with daily and monthly report creation in Excel
- Data Entry
- Assist office with scanning of documents and maintaining paperless environment
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com