Our client is the leading streaming platform in the world and is quickly becoming a prolific creator of exciting, entertaining, and thoughtful content. As we continue our transformation to a next-generation studio and establish our casting strategy, we need to better understand our talent landscape, allowing for discovery of new and authentic voices from underrepresented communities and enabling existing talent to find opportunities with our client.
This role will support the generation and reporting of talent analytics for internal stakeholders.
This position is ideal for someone looking to play a major role in establishing the foundation of a strong data landscape.
● Manage data validation, creation, and backfill.
● Examine, interpret and report results from data initiatives to stakeholders.
● Support CSI and Casting teams on core data initiatives involving studio and product cross-functional partners. Key Attributes:
● Understanding of analytics, data management, and project management.
● Team player who is also able to work independently and make sound judgment calls, while also taking direction from Program Managers and leadership.
● Ability to multitask, be flexible, and thrive in challenges.
● Interest in new technology that promotes forward thinking, efficiency, and scalability.
● Able to communicate and work alongside engineering and technology groups easily.
● Experience using data driven tools such as Tableau, Excel, Google Sheets, Airtable, etc.
● Knowledge of Casting, Development, and Pre-Production workflows is a plus.
- ● Minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org