First Professional Services
Hours will be: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Salary: $10 per hour.
- Data entry of applicant and application information
- Prepare and maintain confidential case records and files.
- Receive, prepare and complete various forms, reports or other documents
- Support management team with performing administrative duties
- Return phone calls and direct applicants to the website
- Previous experience working in Human Services, Social Services or public housing preferred but not required
- Strong desire to help the community and work for a non-profit organization
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Position will require a valid Virginia driver’s license to drive between office locations when needed
- Must be willing to consent to a criminal background check and drug screen.
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org