looking for a Digital Operations Manager who will support our global publishing efforts for YouTube. This individual will be responsible for ensuring accuracy in planning and publishing or our marketing assets that regularly have 50+ million views across global properties. This individual should understand the gravity of posting, as well as the complexities and best practices for the YouTube ecosystem. This is a fast-paced environment with a constantly shifting aim that requires nimbleness and adaptability.
● Keep track of publishing schedules across our YouTube channels to avoid scheduling conflicts
● Monitor timelines for asset delivery and ensure accurate hand-off to our publishing teams
● Engage with video editors, campaign operations managers, publicity teams and mediate expectations around delays and last-minute changes, escalate as necessary
● Coordinate QC and delivery of YouTube elements (Copy, tags, Thumbnail)
● Act as a subject matter expert, use curiosity and bias to action to identify, evaluate and implement areas of improvement
● Maintained expert-level knowledge of all available YouTube features (existing and beta), evaluate long term integrations and automations
● Ensure continuous improvement by capturing disconnects & inefficiencies, coordinating debriefings, and keeping best practices documentation up to date
You need to have:
● 5+ years of relevant publishing experience
● Basic understanding of A/V, Digital
● Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
● Ability to be nimble:
Things. Change. Constantly. You don’t get stressed by last-minute priority changes or asks and always focus on accuracy.
● You can adapt quickly to new requests without losing sight of other priorities.
● Strong communication skills as you will be interacting with many cross-functional partners and teams
● Proactive and able to adapt to Calendar/Scheduling changes as needed Preferred
YouTube Studio, Airtable, Google Suite, Slack, Adobe suite, Monday.com
For this job email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com