First Professional Services
Schedule will be 8am to 5pm, M-F.
Salary is $14 – $15 per hour.
The Family Case Manager / Job Coach performs social work, mobility case management and employment services for clients. Employee is responsible for assisting clients in achieving self-sufficiency, determining eligibility for assistance through various Service Provider Network programs and by the local Human Services Departments such as financial assistance, childcare assistance, and other programs. Work involves performing case management, counseling, assessing client needs, coordinating provision of needed services, and maintaining case records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services, Sociology, Human Services, Psychology, or closely related field and a minimum of one year of appropriate and related experience public assistance program administration.
- Experience with program eligibility evaluation.
- Must possess experience working with public housing residents.
- TANF and VIEW experience preferred.
- Expertise in MS Office-Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Adept at networking, building relationships, and community engagement.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Virginia driver’s license.
- Willing to consent to the performance of a drug screen, criminal background check, driving record and credit report.
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org