First Professional Services
Schedule will be 8am to 5pm, M-F.
Salary is $17 – $19 per hour, based upon experience and qualifications.
The Family Services Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for helping to develop a strong and effective team of Family Service Specialists, and other staff as assigned. The manager will implement case management strategies, to assist residents throughout the transformation project, and will support various assigned teams to deliver complex and strategic cross-functional projects. The individual will report case management activity along, with monitor performance of staff interacting with relocated residents. The manager will resolve communication issues and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders, at all levels of the organization, and build trust across the organization and with the service provider network.
- Master’s degree in Human Services field, Social Services, Sociology, Human Services or Psychology.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of related experience with public assistance program administration.
- Experience with program eligibility evaluation, TANF and VIEW programs.
- Expertise in MS Office-Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Track record for maintaining and deepening relationships with clients, community partners, etc.
- Adept at networking, building relationships, and community engagement.
- Willing to consent to the performance of a criminal background check, driving record, credit report, and drug screen.
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org