First Professional Services
Hours will be 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Salary: $20 – $25 per hour, based upon experience and qualifications.
The Inside Sales Representative will provide a high-level of customer service and support, with an established customer base, to include program management of key strategic accounts, providing exceptional service to maintain and increase sales of these accounts in the Aerospace Manufacturing industry.
- Handle a high volume of customer interactions to provide quotes, pricing and delivery information by phone, fax, or email.
- Manage all aspects of sales and purchase order entry, stock management and purchase requirements for key customers.
- Daily status and review of key accounts orders, stocking levels and re-order points.
- Assist management in forecasting revenue of accounts.
- Obtaining quotes from vendors for material and outside processing.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
- College degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an inside sales and/or customer service role.
- Superior Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office skills.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced metals, distribution or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with SAP desired.
- Availability to work overtime hours during peak business periods.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Willing to consent to the performance of a background check, drug screen and/or physical.
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com