First Professional Services
First Professional Services (Formerly Headway) is screening applicants on behalf of Ferguson Enterprises for several Inside Sales / Customer Support positions that will assist their insides sales team with managing and taking orders.
Hours will be: 11:00 am – 8:00 p.m. Monday– Friday – NO WEEKENDS!
Location: Work Remote for the month of December and then positions will be returning to the office in Newport News, VA
Salary $14.00 – $15.00 per hour and will depend upon experience.
• Answer customer questions about products, prices and availability.
• Assist customers with selection of merchandise
• Accurately quote product and delivery pricing, including a delivery date.
• Notate every interaction with customers in database.
• Make a commitment to return all emails and phone calls within 24 hours
• Provide excellent customer service to customers via the phone including, but not limited to, price verifications, exchanges and returns, and special orders.
• Communicate customer suggestions for enhancements.
• May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources, or more senior staff.
• Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree preferred but not required
• Previous experience working in a high-volume restaurant or retail industry helpful; Assistant Management experience helpful
• Any prior experience supporting the home building, plumbing or appliance industry helpful but not required – Training is provided
• Must excel in offering superior customer service
• Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm required
• Must be comfortable maneuvering in multiple computer screens and have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com