First Professional Services
This is a contract assignment through June 30th, 2021 with the possibility of extension or permanent hire.
Schedule will be 8am to 5pm, M-F.
Salary is $15 – $16 per hour.
The Job Coach serves as a mentor to students/young adults participating in the STEP Program and meets with participants daily. Responsibilities include implementation of various Work Readiness Skills (WRS) as specified by the project director, as well as implementing and managing standards for participant services to ensure a successful work transition for participants and employers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services, Sociology, Human Services, Psychology, or closely related field.
- Minimum of 1-year job coach or career counseling experience.
- Proficient skills and knowledge with MS Office/Word/Excel.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Virginia driver’s license.
- Willing to consent to the performance of a drug screen, criminal background check, driving record and credit report.
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com