100% remote but local candidates preferred.
Duration: Thru end of March – Oscars.
The Manager of Awards Creative will work on the cross-functional Awards team, developing and managing creative campaigns for Emmys, Oscars, Guilds, etc. across print, outdoor, digital, TV and radio. They will also work alongside the internal teams (creative, publicity, social, content) to align on strategy. Additionally, they will work closely with and manage multiple creative vendors. Managers need 5+ years of experience working in entertainment marketing and able to successfully strategize, execute and communicate innovative creative campaigns.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BOTH ROLES
We’re looking for a talented marketing professional to help manage the Awards creative campaigns across film and series.
● The ideal candidate is a strong leader, who will flourish in our unique company culture, is detail oriented and eager to work among like-minded colleagues.
● Experience working on creative campaigns including print, out of home, digital, TV and radio.
● Familiarity of the Awards industry and experience with FYC campaigns is preferred
● Strong communication skills are a must.
● The ideal candidate is high energy, motivated, has strong relationship-building capabilities and a capacity to work in a very fast-paced environment.
● You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and are a proactive self-starter.
● You are organized and thorough with a strong attention to detail.
● You are able to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities under deadlines and are relentless in trying to problem-solve.
● You are excited about entertainment creative and driven to innovate and create disruptive campaigns that break the mold, generating earned media and social buzz.
● You are passionate and curious about Awards across Films, Series and Documentaries.
● You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Awards Marketing team 10-person team: Manage/own work on specialty titles and award campaigns, Ali Weisman Liz Baker Maternity leave returns end of OCT, MUST have film background marketing experience a must, ideally someone from an agency or studio background, passionate about film/documentation – animation would be a good background. They have a ton of work to prepare for Oscars.
For this job – Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org