POST COORDINATOR – GAMING (LOS ANGELES, CA)
Remote: LA work hours
6 months – probable extension, no conversion.
Pay rate Flexible
The client is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen – and soon they will be able to play games. We are looking for a driven, innovative and experienced Post Coordinator with solid technical experience with both artwork and video. This person should also have a passion for gaming, start-up environments, and knack for pioneering new workflows in order to help us to revolutionize the way this new content is created and delivered to millions of members across the globe. Reporting to the Post Production Specialists on the Creative Infrastructure team, the Post Coordinator will be tasked with assisting in the overall tracking of our output, monitoring triggers throughout the production process, QCing bulk assets, and maximizing efficiencies within workflows. If you possess amazing attention to detail, have strong organizational skills, and pride yourself on helping multiple concurrent projects cross the finish line, this might be the role for you.
● Build briefs (off a template) to kick off conceptual artwork and AV creation
● QC conceptual product artwork deliveries in Artwork Portal off of locked suite
● Link out final off service assets for Partner Engineering
● Airtable Monday board management – putting in links, dates, etc.
● Set up product creative folders on VanDAM
● Help with pulling and distributing files to internal teams
● Project manage bulk projects for production, including final quality checks.
● Send kick-off emails to cross-functional partners
● 3+ years in a Production Assistant, Coordinator , or Operations role
● Experience working with post production processes – editors, assistant editors, audio designers, sound mixers, motion graphics artists – both one-on-one and scaled for larger projects and teams
● Highly organized
● Great communicator
●Sharp eye for quality checking
● Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
● Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude
● Experience on jobs with a high volume of deliverables
● Knowledge of Airtable and/or Monday.com a plus
For this job email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org