Remote: No Onsite. LA work hours.
6 months probable extension
We’re looking for an exceptional Asset Management specialist to join our team to ensure timely delivery of a wide variety of assets. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They will like working autonomously and can both meet daily and long-term deadlines. They are extremely curious, detail-oriented, and technically knowledgeable.
In this role you will:
1. SOURCE FILES FOR PROMOTIONAL USE
○ Project manage the flow of creative assets, including sourcing files, uploading and tagging shoot footage, and organizing promotional assets.
○ Receive, identify, and ingest media assets into our digital asset management platforms. ○ Control permissions and onboard users to our asset management systems.
2. FULFILL AV & ARTWORK FOR PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS
○ Coordinate the creation of assets for MarComms teams.
○ Sourcing promotional assets, manage AV and Artwork vendors to make changes, corating assets into a document, and then distributing for use.
3. DISTRIBUTE ASSETS
● Upload and distribute assets to our websites.
● Oversee the flow of assets into publishing systems.
● Act as point of contact for finding assets in our DAM systems. The Ideal Candidate Has: ● Proven experience fulfilling and managing large sets of assets in complex DAM environments.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks and escalate issues as needed.
● Strong knowledge of digital file specs, size formats, and codecs.
● Aptitude in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues.
● Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to pivot workflows as needed. ● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
For this job email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com