First Professional Services
First Professional Services is currently seeking an Office Assistant in the Richmond area to assist Accounting firm with maintaining files during tax season as well as perform general administrative support and scanning of documents.
The hours will be 20 -30 hours per week for the month of February and then will increase to 40 hours per week during the months of March and April.
- Minimum one year office admin experience or degree preferred
- Must enjoy working with paperwork and enjoy working on the computer performing repetitive tasks such as data entry and scanning
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm required
- Position requires strong eye for detail and must have strong organizational skills
- Prior experience or internship working in the accounting field helpful but not required
- Must be able to commit to duration of assignment lasting until April 19th.
- Scan documents based upon client specifications
- Ensure scanned document images are captured and legible
- Assist firm in maintaining paperless environment
- Data entry
- Prep documents for scanning
- Answer multi-line phone system during lunch hours
- Perform other general administrative support duties
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org