First Professional Services
This is a contract assignment through June 30th, 2021 with the possibility of extension and/or permanent hire.
Schedule will be 8am to 5pm, M-F.
Salary is $13 – $14 per hour.
- Process intake applications and determine eligibility for assistance for community resources and Workforce Development Programs.
- Create, monitor and track household development plans.
- Coordinate and participate in out-of-office visits with clients/families and other professionals.
- Prepares referrals for families requiring assistance; collaborates with Service Provider Network and other agencies or professionals as needed.
- Prepares and maintains confidential case records and files; documents all interactions with clients by entering data into EmpowOR Client Management System.
- Prepare, receive and complete various forms, reports, correspondence, case records, client activity reports, service plans, assessment instruments, needs assessments, purchase orders, invoices, applications, funding reports, charts, or other documents.
- Performs general/clerical tasks, which may include answering telephone calls, entering data into computer, typing documents, making copies, sending/receiving faxes, filing documentation, or processing incoming/outgoing mail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services, Sociology, Human Services, Psychology, or closely related field.
- Minimum of 1-year of related experience in public assistance program administration.
- Experience with program eligibility evaluation.
- TANF and VIEW program experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office-Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must possess and maintain a valid Virginia driver’s license.
- Willing to consent to the performance of a drug screen, criminal background check, driving record and credit report.
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org