First Professional Services
Salary: $20 – $22 hourly
Hours will be 2pm to 6pm, M-F
- Associates degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Shipping, Logistics, or Supply Chain in the Manufacturing industry.
- Experience with flatbed truck load planning
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and experience using Oracle software
- Support all logistics and transportation to and from the Danville factory
- Plan and execute shipments using an Oracle shipping module
- Analyze, monitor and coordinate shipping schedules to reduce transportation expense and determine future cost reduction opportunities
- Prepare monthly shipping and receiving reports
First Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, First Professional Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org