100% Onsite/NO REMOTE
2 month Contract possible extension.
● A least 3 years of previous workplace experience preferred
● Communicate and coordinate with internal employees for guest & candidate arrival through Envoy (or visitor Management ) software
● Provide Breaks/full day coverage to the front desk(s) when needed (rotation)
● Create an inclusive environment by greeting guests, candidates, and visitors with a personable and genuine approach Employee Experience:
● Assign, monitor, and complete employee requests via Slack, HelpDesk ticketing system, email distribution lists, front desk walk-ups and other employee facing platforms
● Absorb key Workplace-related information quickly and clearly communicate details to employees and contractors in person and virtually (slack, email) Workplace Support:
● Work cross-functionally with internal partners such as Safety & Security, Construction, Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC), Food & Beverage (F&B), Venue Management, etc. on projects.
● Meet regularly with Workplace Experience team members in ICON/CUE and across LA sites to share context and plans for initiatives.
● Assist the Workplace Experience Team with special projects as needed.
● A team player, who is flexible, and professional
● Highly organized and detail-oriented
● Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
● Resourceful and proactive
● Experience with Google suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs etc.)
● Excited to be a part of Netflix’s culture
For this job email : email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org