Research & Clearance
Committed to high-caliber research and clearance completed efficiently and accurately.
Cell firstname.lastname@example.orgLos Angeles
• Expert in researching wide range of topics – history, art, architecture, mythology, and science.
• Able to easily and creatively use many research sources such as online archives and social media. • Exceptional communication skills, written and oral, used to persuade and to promote any project. • Experienced in and passionate about contributing to collaborative, team efforts.
• Able to easily work with time constraints and a fast-paced environment.
FREELANCE – FILM & TELEVISION PRODUCTION 2005 – Present
WARNER BROS. / TRAILER PARK
Researcher & Clearance Supervisor
• Project: The Hobbit Trilogy, extended Blu-ray/DVD editions.
• Researched and cleared thousands of images related to art, architecture, history, and mythology.
• Researched large array of topics – art, architecture, astronomy, history, mythology, and photography. • Effectively used all online research tools, including social media, to find unique artwork and artists.
• Used impactful communication skills to gain access to rare art and established artists.
• Created, updated, and reviewed detailed reports and budgets related to visual materials.
Clearance Coordinator & Segment Producer
• Sample projects: Hollywood Game Night, Most Outrageous Moments, That’s So Cute.
• Researched copyrights for various materials – footage, logos, and photographs.
• Used persuasive communication skills to clear over 500 actors under extremely tight deadlines. • Quickly negotiated contracts for low fees for use of footage and photographs.
GO GO LUCKEY PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Clearance Supervisor, Clearance Coordinator & Associate Producer
• Sample projects: Prophets of Science Fiction, Ghost Lab, Brad Meltzer’s Decoded.
• Researched and cleared well over 10,000 assets – artwork, photos, manuscripts, film footage, etc. • Fact-checked scripts for accuracy and clearance issues.
• Strategically negotiated fees with substantial savings, often at a 30-50% or greater discount.
• Created and organized budgets and usage reports related to all visual materials.
John Carroll University, B.A., History, summa cum laude
Concentration in Ancient Civilizations, WWII, and Philosophy
International Documentary Association (IDA) Producers Guild of America (PGA)