Assistant Manager at the Harmony Motel
DeVry University, Alhambra, CA
Bachelor of Science in Technical Management
Concentration: Hospitality Management
Graduation Date: August 2015
Relevant Course Work
Hospitality: Introduction to Hospitality Management, Foundations of Hotel Management, Meetings and Events Management, Restaurant Management, Food Safety and Sanitation, Tourism Management
Business: Data Analysis, Database Essential for Business w/Lab, Introduction to Business and Technology, Business Law, Business Policy, Senior Project, Principles of Management, Project Management, Written Business Communication, Human Relations in Business
Computer Science: Introduction to Computing, Programming/Java, Introduction to Algorithms
Assistant Manager, Harmony Motel, Los Angeles, CA 07/2013-Present
Assistant Manager, Orange Motel, Orange, CA 07/2013-Present
Internship, Harmony Motel, Los Angeles, CA 01/2011-5/2013
· Managing all aspects of billing, A/R and A/P general ledger postings, and payroll processing
· Ensuring property is in compliance with governmental guidelines and regulations, file required reports and maintain appropriate documentation
· Streamlined processes and procedures for front desk and cleaning staff so that all service levels met with regard to internal and external customer expectations
· Motivating employees to achieve personal goals and to consistently exceed expected quotas by creating an adjusting incentive program
· Budget planning, scheduling, and cost management
· Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
· Greet and register guests.
· Answer inquires pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants’ complaints.
· Train staff members.
· Front Desk
· Record Keeping
· Customer Service
· Room Reservations
· Cash Handling
· Training and Development
Started: 7/1/2013 Ended: 1/22/2016
Bachelor's of Science in Technical Management/Hotel Management/Hospitality at Devry University
Started: 7/1/2013 Ended: N/A
Assistant Manager at Dharmvir Patel