Lizz Lunstroth Gezana
432 S New Hampshire Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90020 • (512)923-3231 • firstname.lastname@example.org
George Washington University • Washington, D.C. • Graduated May 2014 Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Minor in Film Studies • Major G.P.A.: 3.50/4.00
IGNITION CREATIVE • Los Angeles, CA
January 2016 – Current
Responsible for delivering any/all production documents and assisting executives with any duties in the studio.
COLLDER, GRITHOUSE FILMS • Denver, CO October 2015 –November 2015 Production Assistant
Assisted the Director of Photography as well as Assistant Director in the indie feature film.
CUNEIFORM RECORDS • Silver Springs, MD January 2014—May 2014
Created a program in Microsoft Excel that cataloged the label’s repertoire and lead to an increase in streaming revenue.
VENTANA PRODUCTIONS • Washington, D.C. May 2012 – August 2012
Stood in as a Production Assistant on sets, wrote treatments, edited proposals, as well as digitized and logged tapes.
INFINITE MONKEY THEOREM • DENVER, CO June 2015 – December 2015
Tasting Room Manager
● Operated the wineries tasting room as well as organized and coordinated sponsored events.
LAKESHORE STAFFING • DENVER, CO February 2015 – June 2015
Finance Temp at ViaWest
● Compiled a report for the Finance Department’s quarterly audit as well as aided in cutting frivolous expenditures.
CIRCLE BREWING COMPANY • AUSTIN, TX July 2014 – December 2014
Sales and Marketing Representative
● Opened and maintained 40 accounts while hitting sales targets; ran various social media accounts for the brewery (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter); created and managed events that promoted brand knowledge and loyalty.
THE BOTTLE SHOP • BETHESDA, MD January 2013 – May 2014
● Executed daily sales goals of high end wines and craft beers, created a client book, managed the cash register, ran daily sales reports and scheduled weekly promotional events and tastings.
MID-ATLANTIC HOLDING COMPANY, LLC • BETHESDA, MD April 2013 – December 2013
● Assisted the C.F.O. by creating a new hire packet, scheduled appointments, and created presentations for the Board of Trustees.
● Distinguished verbal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate and perform
● Passion for innovative and creative solutions
● Acknowledged for quick comprehension and retention
● Microsoft Office Suite, Apple Suites, Final Cut, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
August 2010 / May 2014
B.A. at George Washington University
Major in Sociology, Minor in Film Studies