Michael Benjamin Barbanera
5225 Blakeslee Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91601
American Public University, Orlando, FL, Oct. 2016
Masters of Arts in National Security Studies,
Emphasis on Terrorism Studies
University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, Aug. 2011
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science,
Emphasis on International Relations
• Highly motivated, organized, and dedicated with a positive team first attitude
• Able to handle multiple tasks under high pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong research and analytical skills
Bunim Murray Production Oct. 2015 – Present
Post Production Assistant, Real World 31
• Responsible for assisting Executive Story Producers with all data entry show content.
• Assisted with base editing and video logging of all Real World reality show content
• Maintained strict tape quota for all Real World footage by show air due date.
Time Warner Cable Nov. 2014 – Mar. 2015
Inside Sales, Call Center
• Responsible for strict sales quota and monthly time and attendance.
• Provide customers with product services in California, Texas, Arizona, Idaho and Montana.
• Delivered excellent customer service with high customer feedback rating.
U.S. Senator Bill Nelson, Orlando, FL Mar. 2013 – Apr. 2014
Staff Assistant, Constituency Services
• Provide point of constituent contact and customer relations for Senator Bill Nelson
• Utilized customer service skills to speak with constituents on phone and in office.
• Provided data entry for senior Case Workers related to all relevant casework.
Hess International, Kaohsiung, Taiwan Nov. 2012 – Jan. 2013
English Teacher, Native Instructor
• Responsible for the care of multiple students in a classroom setting.
• Provided instruction in the English language and covered all aspects of grammar and vocabulary.
• Utilized native speaking ability to recruit new students for the Kaohsiung branch for attendance quotas.
JP Morgan Chase Bank, Chicago, IL Nov. 2010 – Nov. 2011
Customer Collections Advisor, Call Center
• Maintained high sales/collections levels and received numerous awards of excellent sales/collections achievement.
• Provided clients with several alternative methods of account servicing and maintenance.
• Responsible for strict quotas and deadlines while maintaining proper customer advocacy with all clients.
Skills and Interests:
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Outlook, as well as Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• Interested in obtaining a position that will challenge my intellect and allow me to utilize the skills acquired through my educational and work experiences.
• Current interests include writing, foreign languages, swing trading equity stocks and film production.
• Sherry Davich (Director of Constituent Services, U.S. Senator Bill Nelson) email@example.com, 407.872.7161
• Jessica Kennington (Human Resources, City of Marina del Ray)
• Jeannette Rodriguez (Chief Executive Officer, JNET Public Relations)
B.A. Political Science at University of Central Florida
M.A. National Security Studies at American Public University