Entertainment Legal Assistant
Extensive film production experience as a production manager, writer, producer and award-winning director. Capable of supervising all aspects of post-production; scheduling, sequencing, incorporating music, special effects and titles, building to completed project.
A certified Paralegal who has managed projects to completion and liaised with international affiliates in developing presentation packages, output deals and other contractual agreements. Strong research, documentation analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent Communicator able to troubleshoot and problem solve
· Superior analytical skills
· Comfortable a point person and an enthusiastic teambuilder
· Redlining & Lexis Nexis
· Film production
· Managing staff & crew
· Drafting contracts
· Meeting deadlines
· Contract negotiation
· Has worked with international clients
· Writing corporate communication
· Scheduling Skills
· Has experience working in all of the major studios
· COMPUTER SKILLS
· Red-lining Software
· Final Daft
· Web Research
Argo Entertainment & Production
Director June, 2000 – Present
· Established a production company; developed a marketing plan & business structure; created the contracts & evaluated all legal documentation pertaining to the licensing, sale & reproduction of original product.
· Created the business plan and budget for a film with budgets between $1MM and $20 MM (USD).
· Directed short films invited to screen at CANNES Film Festival, BAFTA and others.
· Directed and produced TV pilots that were presented to networks and cable outlets.
· Negotiated & developed contracts to purchase the rights to various intellectual properties.
· Managed crews and staffs of 50+ as well as acted at point person between crew & executives.
· Formulated a marketing & media campaign for video and media projects.
CBS STUDIOS INTERNATIONAL
Legal Associate Aug. 2007 – Jan. 2015
· Liaised with international affiliates to interpret agreements and compile information to draft and update contracts
· Reviewing and editing contract templates to reflect new and divergent sources for consumption of entertainment product.
· Maintained a central filing system and database that houses all active contracts for television licensing for CBS Studios International
· Redlined and proofed affiliate draft agreements and research facts & figures to update or upgrade contracts and output deals in the midst of renegotiations
· Oversaw the scheduling and preparation for international conferences, meetings and events
Degree: Bachelor of Arts at TEMPLE UNIVERSITY
Legal Assistant at CBS Studios