SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT, Culver City, CA 2004 – present
Executive Assistant to EVP and CFO, Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group, Sony Pictures Worldwide
Acquisitions, Sony Pictures Digital Productions and Executive Assistant to SVP, Motion Picture Business Development
· Provide full administrative support to two executives; handle phones and roll calls, manage calendars; update, change or adjust calendars as necessary.
· Coordinate international and domestic travel; often on short notice and to countries requiring highly detailed and complex paperwork.
· Organize Greenlight meetings involving 20 senior executives; ensure all executives and support staff have required materials, including scripts, loglines and synopses, in a timely manner.
· Read scripts, loglines and synopses for upcoming Greenlight meetings.
· Invented new online system for senior management to easily access historical film information.
· Review and approve expense reports for MPG Chairman, two Presidents in addition to supervisors; a detail oriented task that requires knowing company’s entitlement policy.
· Use superior language skills to appropriately and effectively explain changes, to ensure internal and external compliance.
· Secure confidential invoice payments, requiring immediate attention, for senior executives.
· Meet or exceed mandated deadlines in a calm, professional, and team-oriented manner.
Skills: Advanced PC/MAC proficiency: Windows 10: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, Concur, IMDB, Studio System, Concur, Photoshop, Final Draft, Outlook, Internet and social media savvy. Strong interpersonal, written communication and research skills, a resourceful problem solver and a team player. Pays meticulous attention to detail, highly organized and exceptional follow-through. A positive, can do attitude, adapts to employers’ work style and best under pressure.
September 1990 - June 1994
BS in Speech, Major - Theatre, Minor - French at Northwestern University